MEDIA DEPARTMENTS, PROGRAMS AND LABS: AROUND THE WORLD
MEDIA DEPARTMENTS, PROGRAMS AND LABS: U.S.
WWW SITES MAINTAINED AT UNIVERSITIES
FILM & MEDIA DEPARTMENTS, PROGRAMS AND LABS: AROUND THE WORLD
- Ryerson School of Image Arts, Toronto - (Canada) , Film Studies
- Queen's University - (Canada) Film Studies
- University of Toronto - (Canada), Cinema Studies
- Vancouver Film School, Multimedia Dept.
- University of Waterloo, Ontario - (Canada), Film Studies
- Canadian Film Centre Toronto - (Canada) , Film Studies
- York University film program, Toronto - (Canada) , Film Studies
- University of Victoria, BC - (Canada) , Film Studies
- Victoria Motion Picture School VMP School provides professional education for film industry
- media training centre located on Galiano Island, BC. - (CANADA)
- Columbia Acadamy - Dealing with media/video and broadcast production - BC (canada)
- U. of Copenhagen, Institute for film and media - (Denmark)
- Cinema Studies - at the University of Barcelona - (Spain)
- Septima Ars - film and television school in Madrid, (Spain.)
- National Film School of Denmark
- Silicon Graphics
- Radio and TV Institute - (Finland)
- Department of Journalism, Media and Comm. - Stockholm University- Sweden
- Volda College, Dept. of Media & Journalism - (Norway)
- Australian Film TV & Radio School
- The WWW site for Media Studies @ Edith Cowan University in Perth Western Australia
- The national film and television School - UK
- Sheffield University (UK) Film Unit
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth The Department of Theatre, Film and Television
- CILECT International Liaison Centre of Schools of Cinema and Television is an organization of the world's leading schools of film and television.
- L.O.A.F.S. LIBRARY OF ANNOTATED FILM SCHOOLS not only provides a comprehensive listing of film schools' web sites from around the world, it also offers something that the film schools themselves do not reveal: honest, telling reviews and shared experiences from the film students themselves.
- UK Guide To Student Film Societies
- MSU Turkish Film and TV Institute
- University College of Dublin - Film Courses
- NYU - Department of Film and Television
- The London International Film School.
- FilmAkademie - (Germany)
- Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia - (Italy)
- Asian Academy Of Film & TV
- Film resource, includes film schools - (Argentina)
- Escuela de Cine de Chile - (Chile)
MEDIA DEPARTMENTS, PROGRAMS AND LABS: U.S.
- Chapman University Department of Film and Television located just 30 miles from Los Angeles--boasts a nonlinear post-production center, a state-of-the-art television studio, and an extensive array of film production gear.
- University of Chicago
- Columbia College - Hollywood Giving instruction in the Cinema, Television and Media Arts to Students and Professionals from Around the World
- Columbia University Bulletin, 1994-95
- Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University a place of encouragement for photographers, writers, filmmakers, scholars of history and literature, teachers, students, and others who struggle to pa rticipate in the lives of individuals and communities and to render these lives in documentary works of artistic, literary, and social value.
- Florida St. University, School of Motion Picture, Television & Recording Arts
- Full Sail One of the top schools of in the fields of digital media, film & video, and audio. In Orlando Florida.
- Youthfilms.com - Great site for shorts
- Interactive Cinema (part of the MIT Media Laboratory) - Cambridge, MA
- The Media Lab at MIT
- Telemedia, Networks, and Systems Group at MIT
- University of New Orleans Graduate and undergraduate film production program within the Department of Drama & Communications at the University of New Orleans.
- New York Film Academy
- Univ of North Texas, Dept. of RTVF Information on our BA, MA, MS programs in radio, television, film, KNTU-FM and NTTV (North Texas Television).
- Orange Coast College Film/Video Department information on our program including our class schedules, recent awards, photos, and an overview of what our film/video production program covers.
- Rice University , Dept. of Film/Video/Animation
- NEW MEDIA AT RYERSON Home of the the NEW MEDIA program, geared to artists, educators, designers and communicators interested in using new technologies to explore new possibilities for production and distribution of media materials.
- San Francisco State University, Cinema Department
- CNTV - School of Cinema and Television at USC(U. of Southern California)
- U. of Wisconsin Film Studies
- The Motion Picture Institute of Michigan Film Studies
- The Los Angeles Film School Film Studies
- The University of Utah - Film Division
- The University of Utah Texas - Dept. of Radio-Television-Film
- Media Studies - A new department at the university of maine.
- University of California at Berkley - Film Studies Program.
- North Carolina School of the arts - Filmmaking.
- College of Santa Fe - Moving Image Arts.
- John Hopkins University - Film And Media studies.
- De Anza College - two-year program in film, television production and animation.
- San Diego University - School of film, television communications.
SITES & SOCIETIES MAINTAINDED AT UNIVERSITIES
Go back up to the top of this page
|©2000 FILMSECRETS, A RIVALQUEST DIVISION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.|